Lay-bys are available for all Gun Shy items that have already been made. This does not apply to custom items. Please see below for the full terms and conditions.
• The lay-by period is a maximum of 1 month
• A deposit must be a minimum of 50%
• A minimum lay-by sale is $100
• A cancellation charge on a lay-by is 20% of the total purchase price
• There are no returns or exchanges on lay-by items with the exception of faulty goods or in accordance with your legislated rights
• The customer or Gun Shy has the right to cancel a lay-by
• If the customer cancels the lay-by within 4 weeks they have the right to a refund of the payments made, less the cancellation charge
• If Gun Shy cancels the lay-by within 4 weeks the customer will be given seven days notice and will be entitled to a full refund of all payments made.
• Customers will be contacted for all lay-bys that are not completed by the due date. After the due date the lay-by will be cancelled and the customer will be given a refund for their payments made, less the cancellation charge
• The cancellation charge is applied to compensate Gun Shy selling, storage and administration costs
• Any items placed on lay-by cannot be altered until the lay-by has been paid in full
• No items can be taken by the customer until the entire lay-by has been paid in full
• These terms do not apply to custom items.
Please contact Gun Shy via email or tel if interested in a lay-by option.